Narcissistic Abuse Thriver - Kate’s Story
In today's episode I chat with Kate about her experience with narcissistic abuse and how she has navigated her journey since leaving her abusive long term relationship with a narcissist. Kate is a regular member of the narcissistic abuse recovery support group I run here in Perth. Due to her dedication to her healing and personal growth over the past 12 months she has come leaps and bounds since I first met her.
* Kate’s experiences with an overt and also a covert narcissist
* Her family background and a closer look at the relationship she had with her mother and father growing up
* Sexual chemistry as a form of love bombing
* The red flags of narcissistic abuse that she experienced
* Behavioural characteristics that made us attractive and be attracted to narcissistic individuals
* Her journey recovering from narcissistic abuse
* Life after narcissistic abuse and her experiences now dating
Click below or HERE to listen
Want to connect?
I'm always interested in hearing from people who want to be on the show. If you're a health and wellness coach, mental health professional including psychologist or psychotherapist, spiritual teacher, narcissistic abuse survivor/thriver or have knowledge in this field that you would like to contribute to the community then I would love to hear from you!
To get in touch just email me firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via my contact page here.
Live in Melbourne or Sydney?
If you live in Melbourne or Sydney and are interested in receiving 1:1 support or support in a group setting I’ll be travelling over in October and November 2018 and running in person events and coaching!