My name is Jasmin.
I'm a Relationship empowerment coach
& narcissistic abuse recovery expert.
four years ago I was:
- Lost, anxious, depressed and disconnected from life
- In an emotionally abusive relationship with a highly narcissistic person
- Struggling to make positive changes in my life
- Let negative thoughts run my day every day
- Working in hospitality and struggling to get a job in the profession I had spent many years study for
Today I am:
- Connected to and embrace my emotions
- Navigating single life and living life without needing a man to fix me!
- Accept change, transitions and embracing life as it flows
- Address negative thoughts, move through them and create new and positive thoughts
- In transition in my current job and working towards working full time in my coaching business (my absolute passion!)
- Empowering women to create the life of their dreams, remove toxic people and relationships from their life and follow their passions
I'm not going to lie, this path less travelled hasn't been the easiest...but it has Certainly been the most rewarding and life changing experience.
You're here because you’re stuck, feeling down, depressed and your anxiety is at an all time high.
You can't remember the last time you felt true happiness and had a good belly laugh with your friends.
You feel lost, disconnected from life, and you are barely holding on just trying to get through each day.
You want to make changes in your life but you let the fear of the unknown and change hold you back from creating a life that makes your heart sing!
You are in a toxic relationship which you think may even be emotionally abusive and your friendships aren’t lighting you up either.
You're ready to live the life that you've only ever dreamed of and your ready to say yes to the universe and create true fulfillment in your life.
i am here to guide you, support you and be your own personal cheerleader as you navigate your way to living the life of your dreams!
As a Women’s Empowerment Coach I work with women who are ready to say yes to themselves.
They are ready to face what is holding them back and make big changes so that they can-co create their dream life and make it a reality.
Is this you?
This journey of personal development isn’t easy, I get it. But there is so much more passion, purpose, fulfillment and joy waiting for you on the other side.
I know where you are at and how you feel because I have been there...
After 2 emotionally abusive relationships with narcissistic people by the age of 27 I was exhausted and depleted.
I was completely lost, anxious and depressed.
My self worth was nonexistent and I didn't know how to turn my life around.
I was a mess, and I went through a lot of it on my own.
I wished I had someone to support me and to nurture my self confidence and self esteem back to normal, but I felt like no one understood what I had been through.
So I closed myself off even further from the world and lived in my little bubble blaming the world around me.
And I get it, life during and after narcissistic abuse is tough.
But if we ever want things to change we need to take ACTION!
This means asking for help, reaching out to family and friends and joining a support group where women are there to love and support you as you go through the difficult times.
And after months and months of isolation, emotional eating and trying to pretend like everything was ok I finally sort help.
I sought help of an amazing counselor who helped me navigate the intense emotional pain.
I did energy healing work, read books, listened to podcasts, meditated, did journaling, saw a kinesiologist and went out in nature as much as possible.
Bit by bit, slowly but surely my life started to transform.
I took group coaching programs and workshops, and started to connect with new and exciting people.
My friendships and relationships with people in my life started to transform and it was at this point that I knew I had to leave my highly toxic relationship.
It was one of the hardest things that I have ever done in my life, but it has also been one of the best things I have done for myself.
I’ve learned the importance of empowerment and want it truly means to step into your power, reclaim your life and take aligned committed action to drastically change my life.
My life have been a serious of major life transitions, changes, failures, attempts and successes. It's been a long journey to get to this point, filled with tears, fears and freakouts but I've persisted and I've continued to follow my heart.
I've followed my curiosities, the fire in my belly and learning to live in alignment to my values and beliefs.
so how can i help you?
In our 1:1 sessions together I will teach you:
- How to create a positive and fulfilling relationship with yourself
- How to set loving boundaries with people
- How to create positive and fulfilling relationships with others
- Self care for your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Tools to empower you to create positive life changes
- Steps you can take to empower your life
- Self awareness around your thoughts and self limiting beliefs
Jasmin Schult is a Relationship Empowerment Coach and Narcissistic Abuse Expert who guides women to reclaim their personal power in relationships. She helps women reconnect to their self-worth, create a positive relationship with themselves and help women bust through their limitations so that they can call in positive and fulfilling relationships in all areas of their life. She inspires women to live a life that is deeply connected to their values so they can create a life that is connected to their needs and desires.
In her 1:1 and group coaching programs she helps women learn how to make self honouring choices, create boundaries with others and harness self respect so they can call in deeply connected and soulful relationships with others.